Leftover Steak with Yellow Rice.
You can cook Leftover Steak with Yellow Rice using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Steak with Yellow Rice
- Prepare 1 package of yellow rice.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed veggies.
- It’s 1 can of red beans.
- Prepare of Shredded leftover steak, or you can use steak that’s been cut into small pieces, OR any leftover chicken that you have, cut, sliced, or shredded.
Leftover Steak with Yellow Rice step by step
- Prepare rice according to directions……
- While rice is cooking mix in your 1 cup of mixed veggies, plus your can of red beans……
- About 10 minutes before rice is completely done cooking mix in your leftover steak (or chicken)……Stir well……
- Serve and enjoy 😉! Quick and very easy meal idea when you don’t know what else to cook ! 😁.