Root Beer BBQ Sauce. Stir together the root beer, ketchup, orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, and molasses in a saucepan. Season with ginger, paprika, chipotle powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper flakes. Lower the heat to a medium-low and add the ketchup, brown sugar, cider vinegar, pepper, ground ginger and salt.
This homemade Root Beer Barbecue Sauce still. This was a delightful switch from my normal bbq sauce. The flavor is a bit different, but different in a great way. You can have Root Beer BBQ Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Root Beer BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 8-10 oz. of Root Beer.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 of Squirt Mustard.
- It’s 1 Splash of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare of Hot Sauce (Your Discretion).
- It’s 5 of Shakes Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbs. of Soy Sauce.
Add the Apple Cider Vinegar, ketchup, Yellow Mustard. This root beer bbq sauce from delish.com will be the star of your summer cookouts. By no means is this rocket science. It is just an arrangement of flavors.
Root Beer BBQ Sauce instructions
- By no means is this rocket science. It is just an arrangement of flavors. Add all ingredients into a pot and place on med-low heat. In my case, I did it on the grill. You can certainly do it on the stove top..
- Allow to simmer, while stirring occasionally. Sauce should reduce by about a half. I cooked other things on the grill while allowing this to heat up the whole time. Save the meat you want to use this sauce with for last..
- When meat is just about done, hit it with sauce. Flip the meat, get the alternate side. Allow to cook briefly (1 min) to allow the sauce to caramelize onto the meat. Quickly remove from heat..
- Serve. Place any remnants of the sauce on the side and use for dipping..
On this episode I show you how to make a quick and easy root beer BBQ sauce, Great for root beer bbq ribs, root beer bbq chicken and root beer bbq pulled. And not just any BBQ sauce, but a root beer BBQ sauce based on the vanilla bourbon version in my cookbook. Using sodas in sauces may not be groundbreaking – but once you glaze your BBQ treats in Root Beer that hails all the way from Bundaberg in Australia Try something a little different using our homemade Root Beer BBQ sauce recipe that's perfect for dipping, glazing and dousing all things barbecue. Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs with Root Beer BBQ Sauce. by melskitchencaferecipes. Beer and Honey BBQ Chicken Skewers.