Vanilla Sponge Cake. An exceptional, yet simple Vanilla Butter Cake. Vanilla, or plain, sponge cake is a standard baking item for any baker who loves making cakes. The traditional sponge uses plain or all-purpose flour with a lot of beating to ensure the rising. rich vanilla sponge cake is made with minimum and basic ingredients that are somehow available in every well maintained Indian household pantry!
This is the perfect vanilla sponge cake recipe that is easier to make than you think. Top the layers with whipped cream and fresh strawberries for a perfect summer dessert! A classic vanilla cake recipe made completely from scratch! You can have Vanilla Sponge Cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Sponge Cake
- You need 4 of large egg whites.
- Prepare 120 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 of large egg yolks.
- You need 120 g of flour.
- Prepare 40 g of milk.
- Prepare 40 g of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of optional ingredients.
- You need of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
This is a soft, fluffy cake that tastes great covered in chocolate frosting and sprinkles! This Eggless Vanilla Cake Sponge is light, moist and loaded with flavor. Also known as the Eggless Classic Victoria Sponge Cake it is easy to make, hassle-free and tastes yum. This Vanilla Cream Sponge Cake is the perfect dessert to welcome summer!
Vanilla Sponge Cake instructions
- Use a mixer to whisk the egg whites until they are fluffy and can form stiff peaks..
- Gradually add the sugar..
- Add the egg yolks and mix using a spatula..
- Sift the the flour and mix in gradually..
- Combine the milk, oil and vanilla extract together then add them to the cake batter and mix well..
- Pour the batter into an oiled mold, the batter should form ribbons..
- (opptional) add a handful of chopped walnuts to add some nuttiness..
- (optional) pour in half the batter, mix some cocoa powder into the rest, then pour it. use a spoon to stir once, creating a marbled effect..
- Preheat the oven to 150°c and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until fully cooked..
- Allow it to cool for atleast 15 minutes before cutting and serving. it can be served with a hot beverage, fresh cream, or some fruit..
It's an English inspired, made from scratch, super simple cake that trust me, people won't soon forget! Use a knife, loosen the sides of the cakes and carefully turn them out onto wire racks. Vanilla Sponge cake is one of the most basic cake recipes. Made from staple ingredients found in our kitchen, this cake is extremely easy to make. A delicious, light vanilla sponge birthday cake recipe.