AMIEs Baked Elicoidali with Prosciutto.
You can have AMIEs Baked Elicoidali with Prosciutto using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Baked Elicoidali with Prosciutto
- Prepare of pasta (elicoidali or rigatoni).
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- It’s of salt and ground black pepper, to taste.
- It’s of prosciutto, sliced into bite size pieces.
AMIEs Baked Elicoidali with Prosciutto instructions
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Cook pasta according to the packet directions, or until al dente. Drain and cover the pasta to keep warm..
- Meanwhile, let cream boil in a heavy saucepan. Add 2 cups of the cheese and season with salt and pepper. Gently simmer, stirring constantly, until cheese melts. Add the prosciutto, mixing well until combine..
- Add the cream sauce to the cooked pasta and toss to combine. Pour the pasta to a baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the top is golden brown..