Orange Sharabat / Orange Kulluki.
You can cook Orange Sharabat / Orange Kulluki using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange Sharabat / Orange Kulluki
- It’s 1 of orange – Peel and remove seeeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of sbja seeds.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 glass of water.
- It’s of Few ice cubes – optional.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Orange Sharabat / Orange Kulluki instructions
- In a mixi jar/ grinder take sugar, orange and make fine paste/juice of it..
- Filter it..
- In water soak sabja seeds for 10-15 minutes..
- In a bottle add green chilli, orange juice, lemon juice, sbja seeds, water and shake well..
- Now in a glass add 2-4 ice cubes, prepared juice. Orange Kulluki/Sharbat is ready to serve. Serve it cold..