Orange-Pineapple Paradise Cake.
You can cook Orange-Pineapple Paradise Cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange-Pineapple Paradise Cake
- It’s of Cake.
- You need 1 of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 stick of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 can of (small can) Mandarin Oranges.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 can of (20 ounce) crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1 box of (small box) Vanilla instant pudding.
Orange-Pineapple Paradise Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Using a food processor or blender process entire contents of the can of mandarin oranges..
- In a large mixing bowl combine yellow cake mix, eggs, butter, and processed oranges until smooth..
- Smooth in to buttered cake pan and bake for approximately 33 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool..
- Make the topping.
- Whip the whipping cream at high speed and slowly add the vanilla and sugar. Whip until light and fluffy. Whip in pudding mix and entire contents of the can of crushed pineapple..
- Top cooled cake and enjoy!.