Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll. Quick and easy Crock pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole. It is the perfect breakfast casserole to throw together in minutes. Say hello to Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole.
It was a pin from my friend Cris's blog Recipes That. Using your slow cooker for cinnamon rolls is revolutionary. This method works because dough needs to rise and cook in a warm environment. You can have Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll
- You need 2 cans of cinnamon rolls any kind will do – around 12 oz.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
So why not just do it all at once? Set aside the icing for later. Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters. Spray your crock pot with non stick spray and place one of the rolls of cinnamon rolls in the bottom.
Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll step by step
- Set aside the icing for later. Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters. Spray your crock pot with non stick spray and place one of the rolls of cinnamon rolls in the bottom of the crock pot. In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon. Pour over the cinnamon rolls in the crock pot. Place the remaining cinnamon rolls on top..
- Place the crock pot lid on top and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Remove lid and drizzle the icing packets over the cinnamon rolls. Serve immediately and enjoy with a glass of milk!.
- Notes- I used my ninja foodie on the slow cooker mode but at the end I air crisp the top for a few mins..
You can now add warm, gooey cinnamon rolls to that list. With no need to turn on an oven, this recipe is perfect for those summer months when you don't Store the prepared dough inside the crockpot insert and pop into the fridge—when you wake up on Christmas morning, turn on the slow cooker and. Easy, delicious, Gooey Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole recipe is sure to be a favorite for breakfast, the holidays or when you want breakfast for dinner! Let your Crock Pot do the work with our Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Casserole. Your family will love the this recipe for Crock-Pot Cinnamon Sweet Roll Casserole.