Orange-lemon chicken tenders. Grilled Oregano and Lemon Chicken Tenders – chicken tenders marinated in oregano, olive oil, and lemon. The chicken took no time to make and packed a lot of great flavors. The original recipe suggested serving the chicken with a tzatziki sauce.
Learn how to make Lemon-Garlic Chicken Tenders. Dip chicken in flour, then in egg, then in panko mixture, shaking off excess. Place chicken on a plate or tray in a single layer. You can have Orange-lemon chicken tenders using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange-lemon chicken tenders
- Prepare 4 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 2 of chicken breast fillet.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- You need of water.
- It’s dash of salt n pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh lemon/lime with zest.
Chicken tenders are awesome because they cook so quickly, especially on a grill. It's one of the easiest dinners I have up my sleeve. Eat them plain or pair them with a salad or pasta. Asian Lemon Chicken Tenders – A wonderful asian twist to your favorite chicken tenders, tossed in the most heavenly sweet, lemon glaze!
Orange-lemon chicken tenders step by step
- Season and slice chicken into strips.Mix in cornstarch and water.Make sure batter is of med.thick consistency,n coats well.Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Dab excess oil with paper towel.Set aside.Melt butter and add oj,honey,n lemon.Reduce in low heat.Keep stirring,n careful not to burn butter.Add chicken, and coat in sauce quickly,n serve!.
Remember those chicken tenders that you had as a child? Those thick, crisp strips of chicken that you'd dunk in ketchup? Well this is pretty much just like that. Sauteed Chicken Chasseur with Broccoli Sauteed Chicken liver with pomegranate molasses and tomato concasse Pulled jackfruit getting sauteed in a pan the fruit is used as mock chicken in vegan nutrition Chicken Thighs and Sauteed Onions Basting in Pino Grigio Chicken sauteed with garlic and. Eat them plain or pair them with a salad or pasta.