Baking Powder Biscuits.
You can have Baking Powder Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baking Powder Biscuits
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
Baking Powder Biscuits instructions
- Mix dry ingredients together. I use less than all amounts of baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- Add wet ingredients to dry and just mix until it forms a dough..
- Place on greased, foil-lined baking sheet, make a round shape about 3/4" thick, and score with a knife..
- Bake in 375 oven on middle rack for 20-22 minutes..
- Let rest for at least 2 minutes before serving..