Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook.
You can cook Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook
- You need 2 packages of cinnamon rolls (save the icing).
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of blueberries.
Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook instructions
- Cut cinnamon rolls into bite-size pieces and set aside..
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined..
- Place cut up cinnamon rolls into an 8×8 baking dish. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until fully cooked. If the top is looking too brown, cover with foil for the remaining time..
- Garnish with icing and serve..