Goat cheese and basil penne. If you have penne pasta, olive oil, salt and pepper, and a few other ingredients on hand, you can make it. Toss pasta with olive oil and goat cheese and let cool for a few minutes. Add tomatoes, garlic, oil, vingegar, cheese, basil, olives and pepper to taste.
Use juicy ripe tomatoes to give the dalad enough liquid. Make ahead>>> Prepare tomatoe dressing early in day to. For an absolutely fresh-from-the-garden delight, combine goat cheese with arugula, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, and toss with hot penne pasta. You can cook Goat cheese and basil penne using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Goat cheese and basil penne
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of basil.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of spinach.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare 3 cup of penne noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of torn spinach.
- You need 540 ml of chick peas.
- You need 1 cup of diced chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of goat cheese.
Reviews for: Photos of Goat Cheese and Arugula over Penne. Add tomatoes, garlic, oil, vingegar, cheese, basil, olives and pepper to taste. Toss untill cheese begins to melt. TIPS: Apple cider vinegar can replace balsamic vinegar.
Goat cheese and basil penne step by step
- Boil water, add noodles, and cook until tender.
- Fry chicken in olive oil and dried basil.
- Pour honey, basil, and lemon juice into blender and process briefly.
- Add oil to blender and process briefly.
- Add spinach and process.
- Combine chicken and noodles in large pan on medium-low heat.
- Pour dressing onto noodles and mix well.
- Add chick peas to pasta.
- Add spinach and cook mixture for 3 minutes on low heat.
- Scoop pasta into bowl, crumble goat cheese on top, and serve.
Try feta cheese instead of goat cheese. Use juicy ripe tomatoes to give the salad enough liquid. Remove from heat; stir in goat cheese, basil, pepper, and salt. Toss until the cheese has melted and forms a creamy sauce. Add the squash and onion mixture, the walnuts and the basil.