Bbq sauce and sriracha bbq sauce. If you are in a hurry or you run out of your favorite BBQ sauce, this is the perfect solution. Since it takes minutes to make, there's no reason not to. You'll be amazed how delicious homemade Combine BBQ Sauce with TABASCO® Sriracha Sauce.
I used my base recipe in Seriously Delish for vanilla bourbon BBQ sauce and went to town with the sriracha. Rufus Teague: Premium BBQ Sauce, Natural Award Winning Flavors. Sriracha + BBQ = Winning the burger condiment department. You can cook Bbq sauce and sriracha bbq sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq sauce and sriracha bbq sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of apple vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of brown mustard 2 tsp paprika.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sriracha for half a batch or more for whole batch to taste Optional.
Sriracha + BBQ = Winning the burger condiment department. Tangy, spicy and garlicky, our six-ingredient barbeque sauce utilizes Kitchen Basics® Turmeric Ginger Chicken Bone Broth to create layers of flavor. Learn how to make Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Sriracha BBQ Sauce. Make the BBQ sauce: Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
Bbq sauce and sriracha bbq sauce instructions
- Mix all ingredients.
- Great for any of chicken.
- Sriracha bbq sauce, I didn’t make much was only doing 4 wings with it….
- Bbq wings.
- Sriracha wings.
Refrigerate until the tenders are baked and ready to serve. Make the chicken: Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven. This take on homemade barbeque sauce is given a Korean flavor with the addition of vinegar, soy sauce, and chile-garlic sauce. I was trying to come up with a homemade BBQ sauce for my wife since she doesn't like traditional BBQ. This is what I came up with.