Cinnamon Molasses Dog Biscuits.
You can have Cinnamon Molasses Dog Biscuits using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Molasses Dog Biscuits
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 of ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock (I use organic chicken bone broth).
- It’s 1/3 cup of blackstrap molasses.
- You need 3 tsp of canola oil.
Cinnamon Molasses Dog Biscuits instructions
- Hest oven to 325 degrees. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Combine all purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together chicken stock, molasses and canola oil..
- Add wet mixture to dry, mixing until it form a ball. Roll dough on a lightly floured surface until about ¼ inch thick. Use a cookie cutter (if desired) or use a pizza cutter to make squares..
- Place in parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes until crisp and dry. Set aside to cool. –> in case you're wondering… I do dust the remaining flour off the biscuits..
- My kids🖤.