Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins.
You can cook Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins
- It’s 8 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of orange zest, fresh.
- It’s 1 tbsp of orange juice, fresh.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of white whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of quick cooking oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s dash of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare dash of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries, fresh.
Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix butter, egg, milk, vanilla, orange zest and orange juice together in small bowl..
- Mix flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg together in large bowl..
- Create well in dry ingredients. Pour in wet ingredients and stir..
- Gently fold in blueberries..
- Grease standard size muffin tin. Fill each tin about 2/3 full..
- Sprinkle additional blueberries, oats, and/or sugar on top..
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Let cool at least 5 minutes before removing from pan..