penne in marinara sauce (cheap way). When the water is boiling, put in some salt and the penne, cook til nearly al dente. Chop the garlics and onion finely. Freshly grated Parmesan or Pecorino Romano.
Try Barilla's delicious Penne noodles with marinara sauce & broccoli for a delicious & quick meal for the family! Add the Marinara sauce to the skillet and bring to a simmer. Cook pasta according to the package directions. You can cook penne in marinara sauce (cheap way) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of penne in marinara sauce (cheap way)
- You need 1 dozen of penne.
- Prepare 200 grams of sausages.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 can of tomato.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of basil.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of sugar.
Freshly grated Parmesan or Pecorino Romano. View top rated Penne in marinara sauce recipes with ratings and reviews. Cheese Stuffed Shells In Marinara Sauce, Dasheen Gnocchi And Marinara Sauce, Penne In Vodka Sauce, etc. Penne in cream sauce with smoked salmon & chives, main ingredient: Pasta, ingredients.
penne in marinara sauce (cheap way) instructions
- when the water is boiling, put in some salt and the penne, cook til nearly al dente.
- chop the garlics and onion finely.
- drizzle some oil in a deep pan, stir fry the garlic and onion til fragrant.
- put in slices of sausages, tomato paste, 2 cans of tomato, some basil.
- seasoning with salt and pepper and a pinch of sugar for the richness, cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- put the penne in the sauce pan, stir it, cook for another 5 minutes.
- turn off the heat, serve in a big bowl.
My coworker gave me her mom's marinara sauce so I decided to make a pink sauce with it. This recipe is a one pot meal and super quick to make. How to make Penne Pasta in marinara sauce. Follow the step-by-step recipe of pasta smeared in creamy homemade marinara sauce and it will tickle your taste buds for more. Marinara Sauce is an easy to make tomato sauce with tomatoes, onions & garlic.