Recipe for Quick Fanta Cake. This was a recipe that was served at my friend in Germany's birthday. This will be your new favourite cake! For the cake: mix together the eggs, sugar, vanilla and oil.
Fanta Pound Cake has a fabulous texture as every good pound cake should, a slight orange flavor, and a thick cream cheese icing. It's basically a pound cake with a little orange flavoring from Fanta soda and some orange zest. But we know a plain pound cake can be one of the most awesome desserts. You can cook Recipe for Quick Fanta Cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Recipe for Quick Fanta Cake
- Prepare of Cake:.
- It’s 2 of eggs (M).
- Prepare 200 g of sugar.
- It’s 200 g of flour.
- It’s 110 ml of neutral vegetable oil.
- Prepare 150 ml of Fanta (or another carbonated soft drink) [I used Italian Blood Orange Soda].
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s of Frosting:.
- You need 200 g of powdered sugar.
- You need 2-5 tbsp of Fanta (or other carbonated soft drink) [I used Italian Blood Orange Soda].
- You need 2 tbsp of colored sugar sprinkles (optional).
Fantakuchen vom Blech – einfach und schnell Recipe: Fanta cake from the tin – simple and quick – BRI. Recipe with video instructions: Our Kawaii Pastel Cake might be our cutest cheesecake ever! The sweet pastel colours make this perfect for a birthday party or special dessert. This easy cake can be prepared in no time.
Recipe for Quick Fanta Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C / 350 ° F..
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Place the eggs with sugar, flour, vegetable oil, lemonade and baking powder in a bowl and mix with the whisk of the hand mixer to form an even batter..
- Place the dough on the baking sheet, flatten it and bake it in the hot oven (middle) for 15 to 20 minutes until golden. – Check for doneness with wooden skewer – if it comes out clean it's ready! Then let it cool down briefly..
- In the meantime, for the icing, in a small bowl, gradually mix the powdered sugar with a small whisk with 2-5 tablespoons Fanta (or another carbonated soft drink) until a thick icing is formed..
- Spread the icing on the slightly cooled cake with a knife and flatten it. Sprinkle with the colorful sprinkles..
- Bon Appétit.
I think it's the bubbles in the Fanta® that make the cake so fluffy. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Fanta Cake Recipe for a fluffy, soft and moist birthday cake with mandarins and sour cream. ► Super quick & easy and SO delicious! Looking for an easy cake recipe? We've compiled a list of our top simple cake recipes that are easy to make, including our super easy chocolate cake.