Fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips. Easy to make, tasty fruit salsa and cinnamon tortilla chips. Great as an appetizer or a snack. This Fruit Salsa recipe is a sweet salsa made from diced fruit and served with cinnamon chips.
Fruit Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips. This post may contain affiliate links. I've always been a big fan of baked or fried sugar and cinnamon chips (I make these baked ones all the time), but I've actually never paired them with fruit salsa until now. You can cook Fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips
- Prepare of Cinnamon chips:.
- Prepare 6 of 10" flour tortillas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of Olive oil spray.
- It’s of Fruit salsa:.
- Prepare 1 of granny Smith apple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced honey dew melon.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of strawberries.
- You need 1/2 lb of raspberries.
- It’s 1-2 tbs of preserves (I used raspberry).
- You need 1 of lemon.
Fresh Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Tortilla Chips! It's so easy it's not even a recipe but it's so doggone DELICIOUS I had to share!!! FYI: You're gonna wanna make extra cinnamon sugar tortilla chips! People always end up getting an extra helping of these.
Fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cinnamon and sugar, set aside. Working with 3 tortillas at a time, spray both sides of tortillas and sprinkle each side lightly with cinnamon sugar. Stack 3 tortillas and cut into wedges. Spread them out on a baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes..
- Zest lemon and set aside. Peel and finely chop apple, squeeze 1 tsp lemon juice over apples and stir..
- Finely chop strawberries and melon, add to bowl with apples. Then add raspberries, preserves, and how ever much lemon zest you want. Stir well to combine..
They are that good, especially hot out of the. "Fresh fruit salsa with homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips. Made with pineapples, strawberries, peaches, kiwi and red grapes! Besides using the fruit salsa with the cinnamon chips I also add it on top of my pancakes and on top of shortcake bars. And doesn't it just scream bridal shower brunch? How do you make cinnamon chips for fruit salsa?