Amazing moist vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting!. This Easy Vanilla Cupcake recipe makes moist vanilla cupcakes topped my my favorite vanilla buttercream frosting. This recipe uses oil instead of These cupcakes stay moist for several days and are packed with vanilla flavor. I topped these with a classic vanilla buttercream icing, but these.
Home » Recipes » Cakes & Cupcakes » Moist Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Frosting. I topped the cupcakes with a fluffy whipped vanilla bean buttercream. I just love the speckled look I used Native Vanilla's organic premium vanilla beans. You can have Amazing moist vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting! using 15 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amazing moist vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting!
- Prepare of For the cupcakes:.
- You need 2 cups of cake flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder (don’t use baking soda).
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs (make sure they are room temperature).
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For the buttercream:.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter softened.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of pure powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s of Food coloring of your choice (I used teal and orange).
They have the most amazing sweet-floral. Moist vanilla cake and sweet buttercream frosting perfect for birthdays! These paleo vanilla cupcakes are so light, fluffy, moist, and sweet that you'd never guess they're gluten free, dairy free and paleo! The "buttercream" frosting is easy to whip up, and tastes just like the original even though it contains no refined sugar or dairy.
Amazing moist vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting! step by step
- For the cupcakes:.
- Mix the flour, salt, and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs to the butter and sugar and mix.
- Add half of the flour mixture and beat again until mixed.
- Add half of the milk and beat again until mixed.
- Add the rest of the milk and flour and beat until completely mixed and well combined.
- Place in muffin tins lined with papers.
- Add vanilla.
- Bake at 375 F. For 16-18 minutes.
- Enjoy these cupcakes!.
- Notes for the cupcakes: make sure you cream the butter and sugar for at least 4 minutes. Don’t use any other flour than cake flour. This mixture may be a little thick, don’t let that worry you! It’s supposed to be! My cupcakes were done at 17 minutes! ENJOY THESE CUPCAKES!.
- For the buttercream:.
- Cream the butter until smooth.
- Add sugar and vanilla beat.
- Add milk.
- Beat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add food coloring.
- Pipe onto cupcakes.
- Notes for buttercream: make sure to beat the butter alone first. Make sure you don’t use a stand mixer! An electric mixer or a wooden spoon works fine..
Kid approved and perfect for birthdays. Vanilla bean cupcakes, vanilla bean frosting, vanilla bean allllll the things. We're talkin' not one, but two vanilla beans squeezed of every last tiny black seed to lend their rich taste to a dessert favorite. And if you're feeling extra-inspired, grab a few more beans and use my simple trick (and two. These vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with fantastic and easy buttercream frosting are so moist, so delicious, and Vanilla Buttermilk Cupcakes and Fantastic Easy Buttercream Frosting.