Apple Fritter Bread.
You can have Apple Fritter Bread using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Fritter Bread
- You need of Brown Sugar Mix:.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need of Bread:.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 3/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of Apple Mixture:.
- Prepare 2 of apples, peeled & chopped.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Old Fashioned Glaze:.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of milk.
Apple Fritter Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine ingredients in brown sugar mix together in a small bowl and set aside..
- Combine flour and baking powder in separate bowl and set aside..
- In mixer add the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla and blend until smooth..
- Add in flour mixture slowly until incorporated..
- Add in milk until mixture is smooth and creamy..
- Toss apples with sugar and cinnamon in separate bowl; set aside..
- Grease two bread dishes and split half of the dough mixture into each (1/4 of the dough to each)..
- Do the same with the apples. 🍎.
- Repeat step with brown sugar mixture..
- Repeat the steps with remaining ingredients; dough, apples and brown sugar mixture..
- Using a toothpick swirl sugar mixture on top of mixture..
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool for 15 minutes in pans and then remove to cooling racks to cool completely..
- Once loaves have been completely cooled, make the glaze by combining glaze ingredients in small bowl until well blended. NOTE: This is a thin glaze, very much like a donut..
- Drizzle along the tops of both loaves equally. Allow glaze to set before serving. This bread freezes wonderfully! Enjoy!.