Tuscan Penne Pasta.
You can have Tuscan Penne Pasta using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuscan Penne Pasta
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/2 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 pinch of rosemary.
- You need 2 can of diced italian tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of fresh spinach leaves.
- You need 1 box of penne pasta.
- You need 2 of diced roma tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of italian sausage.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine or chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 quart of heavy cream.
Tuscan Penne Pasta step by step
- start by adding your sausage and 1/3 cup water to a pan cook on med/low heat once waters evaporated do a pan fry to give color about 17-22 minutes total cook time let sit while u go to step 2.
- now add olive oil, garlic & onion to a pan along with all seasonings, cook down about 3-4 minutes on medium heat.Add in your flour whisk well and cook down about 2 minutes. Add wine or stock cook about 5mintes till slightly thickened. Now add in both tomatoes along with juice, and heavy cream check for seasonings. Cook about another 10minutes till thickened add 1/2 your cheese to sauce. Chop your sausage and add to sauce..
- cook pasta with a pinch of salt as directed on box, drain add to your sauce stir in your spinach let sit a few minutes top with more parmesan cheese.