Salmon Pasta with Lemon-Parmesan Sauce.
You can have Salmon Pasta with Lemon-Parmesan Sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Pasta with Lemon-Parmesan Sauce
- You need 1 pound of salmon fillet.
- You need 1/8 tsp of tarragon.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- You need 2-3 oz of grated fresh parmesan.
- Prepare 2 of Lemons.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1-1/2 tsp of capers.
- You need 2large cloves of garlic diced into small pieces.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s as needed of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Rigatoni.
- Prepare as needed of Basil leaves for garnish.
Salmon Pasta with Lemon-Parmesan Sauce instructions
- Preparing the fish • Heat oven to 350°. • Remove skin from salmon and brush both sides with olive oil. • Sprinkle tarragon on the top; salt and pepper to taste. Bake the salmon in the oven until a temperature probe in the center reads about 120°. Fish should be flaky, but very slightly pink in the center. –> While the fish is cooking, prepare the sauce and pasta.
- Prepare Pasta to package directions al dente (about 12 minutes). Reserve about ½ cup of the hot pasta water..
- Sauce • Place diced garlic and olive oil into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add a generous portion (1/2 tsp) of freshly grated salt and a few flakes of red pepper. Reduce heat and simmer until ready to use..
- Place the grated parmesan into a medium bowl. • Zest the lemons and add to the parmesan. • Juice the lemons, and add to the parmesan mixture. • Add the capers. • Beat the eggs with a fork until well mixed and stir into the sauce mixture..
- Final Preparation • When the fish is cooked, use a plastic spatula, or a fork, to flake into bite-sized pieces..
- Drain the pasta and return to the sauce pan in which it was cooked. • Immediately add the sauce mixture to the pasta and toss thoroughly to partially cook the sauce. • Heat the olive oil and garlic to a low boil and add to the pasta mixture, mixing thoroughly. If desired add a little of the reserved hot pasta water to create a creamy texture for the sauce..
- Place the pasta into serving bowls and add the cooked salmon. Toss lightly, without shredding the salmon • Garnish with crushed black pepper and a few basil leaves..