CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝. Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort. Come home to a bowl of warm and flavorful soup.
This recipe for Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta has turned into a staple at our house, mostly because it takes so little time to throw together, my kids devour it and so does my husband. Cream Cheese – creamy tangy goodness. If you are worried about curdling see my quick tips about crockpots below. You can cook CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- Prepare 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of jar salsa.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of package 4 -Cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of Cellentani pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
In the same skillet, add the chicken and season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and paprika. We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time! Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Chicken Enchilada Soup Chicken Chili Mexican Chicken Enchilada Sauce Slow Cooked Chicken Easy Crockpot A simple and tasty creamy crockpot creamy chicken chili. No cream of "x" soups needed!
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot……
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well……
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 – cheese blend……
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly…….Mixture will be creamy……
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Dump everything in the crockpot and forget about it. A simple and tasty creamy crockpot creamy chicken chili. No cream of "x" soups needed! Tender chicken breast morsels, sweet shrimp, and colorful vegetables mingle in an indulgently creamy sauce meant for topping hot cooked pasta. I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that only dirties one pot!