Chocolate chip banana muffins. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
Chocolate chips and cocoa team well with banana in these lovely muffins that are made even more delicious with the addition of vanilla. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir in the banana mixture until just blended. You can cook Chocolate chip banana muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip banana muffins
- Prepare 4 of bananas mashed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Dark chocolate chunks.
Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate. These are the most amazing 'Perfect' Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins ever! Here is a delicious dish ready to be tried!!
Chocolate chip banana muffins step by step
- Mix bananas, sugar, butter, egg.
- In new bowl, mix baking Soda, powder, salt and flour.
- Mix wet and dry. Pour I to greased muffin tin..
- Cut up chocolate if required. Stuck chunks into tops of muffins..
- Bake at 178 degrees for 20 minutes.
A tasty and healthy Chocolate Chip banana Muffins which makes You wanting for more. Try it and serve with Your family. These tender, moist banana muffins are packed with three different kinds of goodies: toasted walnuts, cinnamon chips, and chocolate chips. This easy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins recipe is bursting with banana flavor and crammed with delectable chocolate chips. A cross between banana bread and a cake, this easy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins recipe is a quick bake that can be easily frozen and is great for using up overripe.