Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake.
You can cook Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- It’s 15.25 of vanilla cake mix.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of orange zest.
- Prepare 3.4 oz of orange jello.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of undrained mandarin oranges.
- It’s 3.5 oz of vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 8 oz of cool whip.
Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake instructions
- Prepare cake as directed substitute vanilla milk for water and add orange zest..
- Bake according to directions and allow to cool for 10 minutes..
- Poke holes in top of cake..
- Combine jello mix and boiling water in bowl. Add in orange juice..
- Pour slowly over cake and refrigerate for 3 hours..
- Beat mandarins and pudding mix until combined..
- Gently fold in cool whip.
- Spread over cake and refrigerate 30 minutes longer..