Sweet Hawaiian Bread Machine Bread.
You can have Sweet Hawaiian Bread Machine Bread using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Hawaiian Bread Machine Bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fine salt.
- It’s 6 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of bread machine yeast ( can use packet of rapid rise, active dry and fast acting. Just go by directions on packet.).
Sweet Hawaiian Bread Machine Bread instructions
- In saucepan, heat pineapple juice, milk and butter. Heat to warm, but not hot..
- If using packet yeast, add to liquid mixture and let foam for 10 minutes before adding to dry ingredients..
- In bread machine pan, add salt, sugar, eggs, flour and yeast on top. Slowly add liquid..
- Set machine to sweet bread setting and choose light, medium or dark crust setting. I like setting mine to light setting, but its personal preference..
- When bread is finished baking, remove from pan to cool. I put mine on top of bowl to let air flow under it instead of on plate. Cools faster and keeps it from getting soggy on the bottom..
- If making rolls, after first rise, punch down and pinch off what size rolls you desire. Golf ball size does well for me in a lightly greased 9×13 pan..
- Let rise for about an hour or until doubled in size. Brush with melted butter and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Brush with more butter right out of oven if desired..