Easy Ravioli Lasagna Bake. This Ravioli Lasagna from Delish.com is perfect for dinner tonight. This Ravioli Lasagna Is The World's Easiest Lasagna. Skillet Ravioli Lasagna with Spicy Italian Sausage.
Cover dish tightly with foil coated with cooking spray. The perfect recipe for a quick week night meal! This delicious twist on lasagna uses frozen cheese ravioli, and eliminates the need to pre-cook pasta before assembling. You can have Easy Ravioli Lasagna Bake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Ravioli Lasagna Bake
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 of jar(24 oz.) spagetti sause.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 lb of frozen cheese ravioli( large ones) about 24.
- It’s 1 tub of (8 oz. ) philadelphia cream cheese spread.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of kraft shredded mozzerella cheese with a touch of philadelphia.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmasan cheese.
Easy Ravioli Lasagna Bake with three cheeses and ground beef is an easy weeknight meal you can prep ahead that tastes like lasagna with half the Ravioli Lasagna is a dish I sort of stumbled across on the back of a RAVIOLI BAG. Yes, you know how some people find cookie recipes on bags of flour. Try this Easy Ravioli Lasagna Bake recipe, or contribute your own. Use the large, not mini, frozen ravioli to prepare this delicious recipe.
Easy Ravioli Lasagna Bake step by step
- Heat oven to 350..
- Brown meat with vegetables and garlic in large skillet on medium heat. Stir in spagetti sause and water. Simmer 5 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Spread half the meat sause onto bottom of 13×9 baking pan. Sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with half of ravioli..
- Whisk creamcheese spread with milk until blended. Spread over ravioli . Top with layers of 3/4 cup shredded cheese and remaining cheese and ravioli , meat sause and cheese . Cover..
- Bake 50 minutes ir until heated through. Uncover last 10 minutes. Let stand. 10 minutes before cutting to serve..
This quick and easy ravioli lasagna is great for busy weeknights or easy entertaining. Everyone loves it and will think you slaved over making lasagna all day! Spread half of a jar of marinara sauce evenly across the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Make this ravioli casserole bake for an easy dinner the whole family will love! Featuring ground meat, ravioli, and sauce, it's a surefire hit anytime!