Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread.
You can have Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread
- You need 1 stick of butter softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread instructions
- Combine sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl..
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon..
- Gradually add in dry mix to wet. Once you've added half the dry then add the buttermilk and the sour cream. Combine and then mix in the other half of your dry. Fold in chocolate chips at the end. Sprinkle a little sugar on the top.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until top is golden. Then cover with tinfoil and continue baking until center comes clean on toothpick. (Check about every 10 minutes or so) I prefer to use a dark tin pan coated in butter for my breads. Best served warm. Enjoy!.