Classic Vanilla Cake.
You can have Classic Vanilla Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classic Vanilla Cake
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Cake Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whole Milk.
Classic Vanilla Cake step by step
- Heat the oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Spray cooking spray onto 2 9-inch pan. Canola Oil can be used but you will need to use a cloth to spread it around..
- Get a large mixing bowl and pour the dry ingredients in first. Flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar..
- Next add the wet ingredients to a smaller bowl and mix together. Tip: Use baking butter not tub butter because the cake will not be as moist. Butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and milk..
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients. Mix till smooth..
- Pour into 2 9-inch pan and cook for 35 minutes..
- Once baking time is done, take a toothpick and stick it in the cake. If dry, its done, Gooey then cook it longer..
- Cool for 20 minutes. Recommended: Sprinkle powdered sugar and place a strawberry on top. Customize your cake!.