Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed). Although simplicity is key in this recipe, its different ingredients will make it very unique. Some walnuts, oats, whole wheat flour and a touch of cinnamon (and a special spice) will transform your experience with Banana Cake and make you wonder why Banana Bread is even a. Di video kali ini, saya ingin berbagi resep bolu pisang yang lembut dan gurih.
No layers, no assembly, no special equipment. It's also easy to transport and serve. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. You can cook Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed)
- Prepare 2 of ripe large bananas.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla liquid.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 100 gr of sultanas.
- It’s 100 gr of walnuts (lightly crushed).
- You need 2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- It’s of Margarine.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Ganache Mud Pie. In a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or with an electric hand-held mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Mix mashed bananas and milk together. Blend dry ingredients into batter alternating with banana mixture.
Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) instructions
- Firstly coat the baking tray with margarine, put aside..
- Preheat the oven 180°C..
- Prepare 2 bowls, mix flour, salt, and baking powder in one bowl..
- Mix egg, canola oil, sugar, and vanilla liquid in another bowl. Mix them well with fork..
- Pour the egg mixture into flour mixture, mix them well..
- Add milk and Greek yoghurt, mix them well..
- Add sultanas and walnuts, mix them well..
- Mash bananas using a fork, add them into the batter and mix them well..
- Pour the batter into baking tray, spread it well..
- Bake it for 25 mins or until it turns golden..
- Banana and walnut cake is ready to enjoy. This recipe is also can be used for banana muffin..
Banana bread with walnuts – perfect breakfast and dessert recipe! This is simply the best recipe I've found so far for the most moist, perfectly sweetened, and easy banana bread. This moist banana bread has just the right amount of walnuts, and makes a great breakfast or healthy snack. Plus it contains no added sweeteners! You can use these methods to ripen bananas for banana bread, but also for other banana recipes, including banana cake.