Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce.
You can cook Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce
- You need of For the pound cake:.
- Prepare 226 gr of unsalted butter.
- It’s 200 gr of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 120 ml of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 250 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of For raspberry sauce:.
- Prepare 170 gr of raspberries.
- It’s 50 gr of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce instructions
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- Beat the butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugar and beat until combined..
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition..
- Mix in the yoghurt and vanilla extract, then gradually fold in the dry ingredients..
- Pour the batter into the 9×5 inch greased loaf pan..
- Bake in a 350 F preheated oven for about 50 – 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cover loosely with aluminum foil halfway through baking to prevent the cake from browning too much..
- Leave to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack before pouring the raspberry sauce..
- For the raspberry sauce: Combine raspberries and sugar in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir for about 10 minutes until the raspberries break down and sugar dissolves..
- Add fresh lemon juice. Mix well..
- Remove from the heat and press sauce through a fine-mess strainer to remove seeds. Cool to room temperature. Pour the sauce on top of the cake..
- Enjoy! 😋.