Spicy Apple BBQ Sauce. This Apple Barbecue Sauce is inspired by B. Apple juice makes it sweet and ground cloves and cinnamon make it spicy. This was a very tasty and uniquely flavored BBQ sauce.
The spicy, tangy pickled apples worked very well with this Asian twist on Bbq! So if you need to scratch that itch for a regular cave-feast, here's a recipe to do just that: fatty ribs slathered with a spicy-sweet sauce and slow-roasted I've included a rub recipe here to do just that, but technically, this is optional; if you're working on a tight schedule, just the Apple BBQ sauce will. Big D's Texas Spicy BBQ SauceBig D's Recipes. You can have Spicy Apple BBQ Sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Apple BBQ Sauce
- You need 3 cups of homemade applesauce.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of bottle hard apple cider.
- It’s 3 cups of ketchup.
- You need 5 oz of Heinz 57 sauce (a small bottle).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of molasses.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of dehydrated onion.
- It’s 1 of shallot finely chopped.
A perfect addition to chicken, pork, pizza and so much more! Smoky Bourbon BBQ Sauce is tangy, with smoky flavors, spicy and sweet! A wide variety of spicy bbq sauce options are available to you, such as bottle, bag. Making your spicy honey bbq sauce is easy enough.
Spicy Apple BBQ Sauce instructions
- In a large pot heat up a little oil and cook until translucent..
- Add all the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil..
- Reduce the heat and simmer. Let go about an hour or so to cook down and get to the consistency of bbq sauce..
- Hit with an immersion blender until smooth. If you don't have an immersion blender or had yours recently die making soup like mine let cool and ladle into a food processor and blitz it in batches..
- Instantly add some to crockpot to slow cook some pork loin for some amazing sandwiches. Or add to anything that needs bbq sauce or cool and store away for another day..
Heat up a large saucepan to medium heat and add olive oil with onion and peppers. Next, stir in your remaining ingredients – tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, honey, spicy chili flakes, ground mustard, smoked paprika. Truly the BEST homemade bbq sauce recipe — super-easy to make, perfectly smoky, tangy, and This Kansas City-style homemade BBQ sauce recipe is super quick and easy to make, and full of Apple cider vinegar: To add some tang to the sauce. Honey: I really prefer the taste of honey as the. This homemade BBQ sauce has incredible flavor, with bold but balanced smoky, sweet, and spicy notes.