Penne' Pasta with back bacon white sauce and poached egg.
You can have Penne' Pasta with back bacon white sauce and poached egg using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Penne' Pasta with back bacon white sauce and poached egg
- Prepare of Pasta and Sauce.
- You need 320 grams of Cooked Penne' Pasta.
- Prepare 10 grams of Finely chopped shallot.
- It’s 1/3 cup of White wine.
- You need 1 of Salt pepper.
- You need 40 grams of Back bacon.
- Prepare 40 grams of Grated, Pamesan cheese.
- You need 5 grams of Chopped, Parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Milk Cream.
- It’s of Poached Egg.
- You need 2 each of Whole Egg.
Penne' Pasta with back bacon white sauce and poached egg step by step
- Heat the water to 145°F in the middium pot add whole egg cooking 45 mins and remove from the water and rest 10 mins waiting egg to set itself. Remove egg from the eggshell set aside ( be careful the water temperature).
- Meanwhile, Heat the pan over the middium heat add back bacon and cooking 1 min. Add shallot cooking until soft add white wine simmer 1-2 mins and add milk cream simmer 1-2 mins. Put cooked penne' pasta sauteed season with salt and pepper. Remove from the stove add pamesan cheese..
- To serve on top with poached egg and sprinkle with grated pamesan cheese and chopped parsley..