Ginger – Orange Chicken with Snow Peas.
You can have Ginger – Orange Chicken with Snow Peas using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger – Orange Chicken with Snow Peas
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh snow peas.
- It’s of Orange sauce.
- It’s 1/2 can of organic frozen orange juice (or your fave frozen OJ).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of minced jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper (to taste).
Ginger – Orange Chicken with Snow Peas instructions
- In a bowl, mix the components of the sauce together and set aside (Add the juice right from the can, frozen.. when u add everything else it will melt and get smooth).
- Heat oil in pan. Lightly dust chicken with cornstarch,salt and pepper. Brown in oil until chicken is cooked through..
- Remove chicken once cooked and place on paper towel..
- To the hot pan, add the sauce, cook until it bubbles then add chicken back and add snow peas..
- Stir everything in the pan together and turn heat to low and allow everything to come together and cook snow peas..
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice or quinoa and garnish with orange zest (optional) (you can serve it with anything, really 😊).