Shredded Balsamic Chicken Pitas.
You can cook Shredded Balsamic Chicken Pitas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shredded Balsamic Chicken Pitas
- It’s 3 each of Pitas.
- You need 4 cup of Shredded Chicken (pre boil and shred with a fork once cooled).
- You need 1 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomato Pesto.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan or Asiago Cheese (shredded).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sun Ripened Roasted Red Peppers (cut in pieces).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Pressed Garlic.
- Prepare 1 slice of Tomatoes.
- You need 3 cup of Mixed Greens.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Balsamic Dressing of Choice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh Basil (chopped finely).
Shredded Balsamic Chicken Pitas instructions
- Add chicken (pre cooked and shredded), garlic, black and red pepper, cheese, dressing, and basil in a bowl and mix well..
- Add mixed greens, tomatoe and chicken mix into pita halves. Serve 2 halves or one whole pita stuffed per serving..