Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Serve Chips & Dip, Veggies, Salsa & Chips or Create a Party Platter!
Great Serving Dish with Dip Bowl for Watching the Game! Blueberry Salsa is a fresh fruit salsa that is perfect for summer. Avocado salsa is a vibrant and chunky dip. You can cook Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray
- You need of Guacamole Dip.
- It’s 2 of Avocados.
- You need 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Prepare 1 of small sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 of small jalapeno.
- You need of salt, pepper, garlic salt (to your taste).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s of Mango Pineapple Salsa.
- It’s 1 of mango.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh diced pineapple.
- You need 1/2 cup of purple onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green/red bell pepper.
- It’s 8 sprigs of cilantro (to your taste).
- It’s of Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette.
- It’s 1 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra vinegar olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s pinch of minced garlic.
- You need of Red Salsa.
- You need of (pick your favorite).
- You need of Corn Salsa.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen sweet corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced purple onion.
- Prepare 1 of diced tomato.
- You need of small amount of cilantro (to your taste).
- It’s of salt & pepper (to your taste).
- You need pinch of garlic salt.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
A cross between guacamole and pico de gallo, it's the perfect summer appetizer recipe! For a dynamite blend of sweetness and acidity, make this peach salsa with a combination of fresh. To post a Make, come back to this Thing and click Post a Make. Add one or two peppers depending on how hot and spicy you want to make it.
Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray instructions
- Guacamole Dip: place avocados, cut in half and remove seed, and place in medium sized bowl. Add rest of ingredients to avocados and mix/smash thoroughly..
- Mango Pineapple Salsa: place mango, cut and dice, place in medium sized bowl. Add rest of ingredients to mango and mix thoroughly..
- Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette: Puree cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, orange juice, salt, pepper and garlic in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Corn Salsa: Place bag of frozen corn in medium sized pan and cook on medium heat, dice 1/2 cup of purple onion, dice 1 tomato, add salt and pepper (to taste), pinch of garlic salt and place in medium sized bowl. Add heated corn to mixed bowl and refrigerate salsa..
Fresh tomato salsa, salsa fresca or Picco de gallo is a popular Mexican dip made using diced tomatoes, onions, peppers, garlic You can even roast the capsicum in an oven by placing them on a greased baking tray. Keep it fresh by mixing fresh chopped tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, and cilantro with lime juice for a quick and simple salsa. Really good salsa; nice and fresh. I put everything in the food processor and it was done in a couple of minutes. Crystal cut plastic chip and dip trays are Crystal cut plastic chip and dip trays are amply sized for veggies and dip, chips and salsa, shrimp and cocktail sauce, and so much more.