Pasta salad (penne with sauteed sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh garlic and asparagus). In this pasta salad, we've got cooked pasta, chicken, sun dried tomato, baby spinach, tomatoes and onion with a pasta salad dressing. But in this case, it really does – because it's light on fresh veggies. Saute asparagus tips in garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper until tender.
A light and fresh skillet supper of penne pasta, chicken, asparagus, artichoke hearts, and sun-dried tomato is a great way to celebrate asparagus season. Mix the sun dried tomatoes, pepper, spinach, garlic, and olive oil in a large bowl. Drain the pasta and add it to the bowl with the other ingredients and toss together. You can cook Pasta salad (penne with sauteed sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh garlic and asparagus) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta salad (penne with sauteed sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh garlic and asparagus)
- Prepare 1 cup of julianne cut sun dried tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fresh basil chopped.
- You need 1/2 clove of fresh garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of evoo.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus cut in 1/4 pieces.
- You need 1 box of Penne pasta.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese (as desired).
Peppery arugula tossed with nutty chick peas, penne pasta, sun dried tomatoes, shaved parmesan and balsamic vinegar make a simple yet delicious This delicious light summer pasta salad is perfect for those hot summer nights made with arugula, chickpeas, sun dried tomatoes, shaved Parmesan. Note: Whether you use fresh peppers or jarred, ensure you dry them thoroughly.you really don't want a pink salad! Celebrate the late summer harvest of red peppers with this simple and light pasta salad. You can easily substitute roasted peppers from a jar.
Pasta salad (penne with sauteed sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh garlic and asparagus) step by step
- Saute chopped basil, garlic, asparagus and sun-dried tomatoes in a pan with evoo until garlic turns caramel in color.
- Boil water with oil and a dash of salt.
- add 1 box of penne pasta to boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
- mix all ingredients and add salt to taste. Pasta salad can be serve hot or cold. Taste great paired with grilled meat, Enjoy!.
Pasta Salad With Feta Cheese And Sundried Tomatoes Recipes. Pasta Salad With Sun Dried Tomatoes Recipes. Tomato Feta Pasta SaladFood Network Canada. Mediterranean Pasta SaladChelsea's Messy Apron. cracked pepper, garlic, feta cheese, avocado, pasta, rotisserie chicken. Pasta tossed with sweet tomatoes, asparagus and an amazing balsamic sauce.