Rich Basil Pesto Pasta.
You can cook Rich Basil Pesto Pasta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rich Basil Pesto Pasta
- Prepare of Pasta (I used rigatoni).
- It’s of Basil pesto.
- Prepare of Parmigiano-Reggiano (grated).
- It’s of Olive oil (extra virgin).
- Prepare of Salt.
Rich Basil Pesto Pasta instructions
- Prepare the basil pesto (such as. The nuts give it a great texture. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155057-rich-basil-pesto.
- This time, I used rigatoni. Penne rigatoni (thin with a small hole) also goes great with this..
- Boil the pasta in a lot of boiling water that is just a little salty until slightly harder than al dente. Don't add too much salt!.
- Drain the boiled pasta well. Transfer to a boil and add 1 tablespoon of cheese. Toss lightly. It's also good with a lot of cheese..
- Finally, adjust the taste with salt and drizzle with olive oil. Drizzle a tablespoon of cheese and serve..