Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies. Cherry Pie Filling, Cinnamon and sugar come together in this soft, warm, gooey, breakfast favorite. Putting a twist on a classic favorite canned cherry pie filling makes this rolls delicious. Make these Homemade Cherry Cinnamon Rolls.
I'm sorry this wasn't your favorite recipe. You can always adjust the spices. I personally love cinnamon and cherries together. You can cook Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies
- You need 2 of tubes (12.4 oz.) Cinnamon Rolls.
- It’s 1 can of Cherry pie filling (21 oz), or any other flavor you like(apple, peach).
- It’s of Sprinkle of cinnamon sugar for topping.
This Homemade Cherry Cinnamon Rolls recipe produces perfectly light and fluffy cinnamon rolls every time! So simple to make, this is a family Imagine a cherry pie and cinnamon rolls got married and had a baby? It would be the deliciousness of this homemade easy cherry cinnamon rolls recipe. Cherry Hand Pies. featured in For Cherry Lovers Only.
Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies step by step
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin with butter cooking spray….
- Separate cinnamon rolls from package and place into muffin cups, cinnamon side up, pressing into muffin tin, leave icing off to the side……
- Place 2 tablespoons of cherry pie filling into each cup….Then lightly sprinkle cinnamon sugar over your hand pies……
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15 min or until golden brown, let cool for 5 min then remove from muffin tin by using a dull knife to loosen pies….repeat steps with any remaining cinnamon roll dough that is left……
- Drizzle icing over top of warm cinnamon hand pies and serve !.
- Enjoy 😉!!!.
Remove from heat and let cool. Cinnamon Apple Hand Pies are mini versions of a favorite pie. These handheld pies are a great for a grab-and-go treat! I would bet that I'm not alone in having a soft spot for apple pie. Its classic flavor is pure comfort food.