Orange lemonade. Homemade Orange Lemonade is the perfect go-to recipe to quench your thirst during the dog days of summer. Today i am going to show you how to make Orange Lemonade. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!
An easy orange lemonade recipe you can make with whatever oranges you have available! First, put the sugar in a deep saucepan. Cook with stirring occasionally over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. You can have Orange lemonade using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange lemonade
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of orange pulp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need leaves of few mint.
- Prepare 5-6 of ice cube.
- Prepare 5-6 of orange slices for decoration.
Cool and refreshing, this orange lemonade is a dose of freshness on a hot afternoon. How to Make Orange Lemonade With Mint & Ginger. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Download Orange lemonade stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Orange lemonade step by step
- Take glass add orange pulp few mint.
- Sugar then smash and prepare the juice.
- Then add lemon juice, orange slices mind and ice cubes.
- Add water and orange juice mix it… the decorate and drink.
Slice the lemon and blood orange into rounds and place them in the pitcher. Making blood orange lemonade is so easy. Squeeze your lemons and blood oranges using whichever juicing method you prefer. Orange Lemonade recipe: This juice is a favorite at our place. I'll often double the batch and send a batch and send a jar next door to my mother-in-law!