Braised Chicken, Andouille Mushroom Cream Sauce served over Orecchiette Pasta. Braised Chicken Tenderloins with Creamy Mushroom Sauce. Delicious and Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta is ready to serve! One Pan Chicken + Cream Sauce.
Cook sausage and chicken with the Creole seasoning until the meat is about halfway done. This low-carb and keto friendly dish is packed with flavor and makes a delicious dinner on a salad, pasta or rice! Creamy chicken has become my ultimate weeknight dinner served over rice. You can have Braised Chicken, Andouille Mushroom Cream Sauce served over Orecchiette Pasta using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Braised Chicken, Andouille Mushroom Cream Sauce served over Orecchiette Pasta
- Prepare 2 ounces of egg.
- It’s 2 ounces of milk.
- You need 6 of each- 3 ounce chicken breast pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of each of salt,pepper,garlic,sage and Cajun seasoning.
- You need 2 ounces of oil.
- It’s 1 Pound of pasta, fresh (We used Orecchiette pasta….your choice:).
- Prepare 2 ounces of butter.
- You need 2 ounces of flour.
- It’s 1 quart of chicken stock.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of sage.
- You need 8 fluid ounces of heavy cream or half and half.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Crystal hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 3 ounces of andouille sausage, sliced.
- Prepare 4 ounces of sliced mushrooms — sliced.
- It’s 1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes- diced — diced or quartered.
- It’s 4 of each scallions- whites only — finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped — add to finish.
- You need 1/4 cup of scallion greens — add to finish.
This creamy ziti pasta dinner is packed with andouille sausages and mushrooms. The trick is in using evaporated milk instead. Tender and moist pieces of chicken in a savory mushroom cream sauce. A specialty dinner to impress your family.
Braised Chicken, Andouille Mushroom Cream Sauce served over Orecchiette Pasta step by step
- Cook off the pasta per the directions and set aside..
- Mix the egg and milk together to make an egg wash..
- Dip the chicken into the egg wash and coat with the seasoned flour..
- Place the 2 ounces of oil in a large saute pan and brown the chicken take out and reserve for later..
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the flour and cook to make a blond roux 3 minutes on moderate heat..
- Gradually add the stock to the roux, stirring constantly with a whisk to prevent lumps..
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Add the cream the Crystal hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce..
- Simmer approximately 20 minutes..
- Saute sliced andouille sausage,mushrooms, finely dice scallions and garlic for 2 minutes then add the diced tomatoes and saute for an additional 2 minutes. Season with thyme,sage salt, pepper..
- Add the chicken and the sauce to the sauteed ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes. adjust seasonings as desired..
- Take out the chicken and toss the pasta with the sauce and the parsley and scallion greens..
Place chicken breasts back in pan and spoon sauce over chicken. Use any pasta of your choice! I haven't done a mushroom cream sauce just yet. How has it taken me this long? With garlicky mushrooms, plenty of butter and two types of cheeses, you can't go wrong here.