You can have Baked Ravioli using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Ravioli
- It’s 1 large of bag of large frozen cheese ravioli.
- Prepare 25 oz of jar of favorite pasta sauce.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 20 of fresh spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil (as needed).
Baked Ravioli instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush olive oil on the bottom of a 9 by 13 rectangular baking dish or you can use.
- Spread three-quarters cup of the pasta sauce in the baking dish arrange frozen ravioli in a single layer over the pasta sauce top with the other half of the remaining pasta sauce and half the mozzarella.
- Lay spinach leaves over the cheese and repeat layer starting with ravioli sauce the rest of the cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes remove aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes (or until center is hot) let stand for 10 minutes before serving.