Pork & Peppers w/ Beer-Mustard Sauce. Pork is the culinary name for the meat of a domestic pig (Sus scrofa domesticus). From Middle English pork, porc, via Anglo-Norman, from Old French porc ("swine, hog, pig; pork"), from Latin porcus ("domestic hog, pig"), from Proto-Indo-European *pórḱos ("young swine, young pig"). Cognate with Old English fearh ("young pig, hog").
Pork definition is – the fresh or salted flesh of swine when dressed for food. How to use pork in a sentence. Examples of pork in a Sentence. You can cook Pork & Peppers w/ Beer-Mustard Sauce using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork & Peppers w/ Beer-Mustard Sauce
- You need 1 of pork tenderloin; trimmed & large dice.
- You need 8 of mini sweet bell peppers; seesed & quartered.
- It’s 2 of jalapenos; seeded & large dice.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion; large dice.
- Prepare 1/2 C of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic; creamed.
- It’s 1 of PBR beer.
- It’s 1/2 C of German mustard.
- It’s 8 leaves of basil; hand torn.
- It’s as needed of vegetable oil.
- It’s as needed of lawry's seasoning salt & black pepper.
We need to cut the pork out of the federal budget. Pork today compares favorably for fat, calories and cholesterol with many other meats and poultry. See the dictionary meaning, pronunciation, and sentence examples. Pork is actually a red meat, if only because all meat from "cloven-hooved animals" is categorized as red.
Pork & Peppers w/ Beer-Mustard Sauce step by step
- Marinate pork in worcestershire and garlic for 2-4 hours under refrigeration in an air tight bag..
- Pat dry with paper towels..
- Season pork with black pepper. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Heat a large saute pan with vegetable oil..
- Season pork with seasoning salt. Sear just until browned in batches. Do not fully cook. Set pork aside on a plate..
- Add peppers & onions. Season with seasoning salt and pepper..
- Saute on high heat for 2 minutes..
- Add beef. Scrape up any brown bits with a wooden spoon. Reduce by 3/4..
- Add mustard. Stir to incorporate. Bring to a simmer. Add pork. Cover. Simmer for approximately 5 minutes or until pork is fully cooked..
- Garnish with torn basil..
- Variations; parsley, bacon, thyme, rosemary, tarragon, sherry, beer mustard, dijon, red or white wine, vegetable stock, chicken stock, avocado, shallots, red onion, pearl onions, poblano, serrano, habanero puree, liquid smoke, soy sauce, vinegar, arugula, asparagus, cabbage, cauliflower, green beans, broccoli, capers, chives, celery, celery root, fennel, leeks, cilantro, cumin, creme fraiche, spinach, mushrooms, marjoram, olive oil, grapeseed oil, white pepper, potatoes, sweet potatoes, radish,.
- Rice, sauerkraut, scallions, lime, lemon, honey, sour cream, raspberry vinegar,.
Pastured pork comes from hogs that are allowed to graze in pastures or woods. pork roast жареная свинина. pork chop свиная отбивная. Предложения. Pork has a lot of fat. В свинине много жира. He's eating pork chops. Он ест свиную отбивную. Pork is ideal for frying, stir-frying, grilling or barbecuing. Grilled pork chops are a simple pleasure, or try an indulgent escalope cut Pork's ideal for marinating and is popular in oriental and Asian cookery.