Yummy Banana Cake with almonds and nuts. Banana Cake with Peanut Butter FrostingIntoxicated On Life. Paleo Banana Cake with Coconut Whipped CreamConfessions of a Confectionista. cinnamon, coconut oil, baking powder, vanilla, vanilla powder. Don't miss my banana oat pancakes, vegan banana scones, healthy banana bread and banana cake with cream These whole wheat, maple-sweetened banana muffins are so fluffy and moist, I bet no one can guess they're healthy muffins.
How to Make Almond Meal Banana Nut Muffins. Almond Flour Banana Cake – This easy banana cake is the perfect way to use up overripe bananas! Tips & tricks for this almond flour banana cake. You can cook Yummy Banana Cake with almonds and nuts using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Banana Cake with almonds and nuts
- You need 4 of peeled bananas (ripe).
- Prepare 120 grams of softed butter.
- It’s 100 grams of brown sugar (plus for topping).
- Prepare 2 large of eggs (beaten).
- You need 140 grams of self rising flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 70 grams of chopped nuts and almonds.
An important note about almond JJ – We LOVE this yummy cake! If you're cooking it in a. Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Best banana cake made in bakery style – so fluffy and light.
Yummy Banana Cake with almonds and nuts instructions
- Pre heat your oven to 180C and grease a tin with butter and flour.
- Smash 3 of the bananas in a bowl and set it aside.
- Whisk the sugar and butter together until it's light and fluffy.
- Add the beaten eggs to the cream.
- Then gradually sift in your flour and your baking powder (for a softer cake).
- Add the smashed bananas, the oil and the nuts and almonds.
- Pour the misture into the tin, cut the remaining banana into pieces and drop them on top of it. It bakes for 30/45 minutes..
- (Optional) to give it some extra yumminess, heat 2 table spoons of sugar with one of water until it tickens and pour it over the cake right before serving!.
Soft, moist & fluffy banana cake – Easy to make and tastes delicious. Serve it with milk or as a snack with some melted chocolate drizzled over it. This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent Banana date cake with walnut & honey glaze. Similar Royalty-free Images: Traditional italian cantuccini biscuits with almond isolated on white background. Napoleon cake with custard and homemade shortcrust pastry.