Spring Chicken with Fennel, Sweet Onion, and Orange Zest. Coat chicken with flour, salt and pepper. Cook in skillet with oil until golden brown. Transfer the chicken, onions and fennel from the marinade onto a baking sheet.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to serve. What a great flavor fennel has! This is a great combination of flavors for something different and refreshing. You can cook Spring Chicken with Fennel, Sweet Onion, and Orange Zest using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spring Chicken with Fennel, Sweet Onion, and Orange Zest
- You need 4 of Chicken Cutlets.
- Prepare 1 of Fennel Bulb.
- Prepare 1/2 of Sweet Onion.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Fresh Orange Zest.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Dill.
- You need 1 of Oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 of Flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of Orange Zest.
Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. The ultimate Chinese Orange Chicken Recipe which is way better than take-out. Toss fried chicken with the sweet orange sauce. The sweet and beautiful crimson flesh pairs wonderfully with the savory flavors brought out by Tuck some of the orange and fennel underneath each piece of chicken.
Spring Chicken with Fennel, Sweet Onion, and Orange Zest instructions
- Coat chicken with flour, salt and pepper. Cook in skillet with oil until golden brown. Remove from skillet..
- Slice Fennel and Onion. Add to skillet. Stir until translucent. Add Orange Zest..
- Lower heat to medium low. Pour in chicken broth to deglaze skillet. Stir. Add Sour cream..
- Return Cutlets to skillet. Coat in sauce..
- Serve with a light dusting of dill. Enjoy :).
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk Serve the chicken with the fennel and orange pieces and generously spoon the cooking sauce over. The great taste of fennel, sweet potatoes and lemon juice combined here in a delicious braised Transfer the fennel and green onions to the oven ready pot with the chicken legs, add the chicken stock Serve on a plate and add some of the lemon zest on top of each chicken leg for extra flavor. Chicken Scarpariello (Italian Sweet-and-Sour Chicken with Sausage). Arrange the pieces in a large baking dish and scattering the orange zest over the chicken. How to braise fennel with stock and orange.