Homemade Vanilla Icecream.
You can cook Homemade Vanilla Icecream using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Vanilla Icecream
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whipped cream.
Homemade Vanilla Icecream instructions
- Freeze your metal or glass mixing bowl for 1 hr.
- Mix sugar and milk in frozen bowl til sugar is fully dissolved on medium with mixer.
- Add heavy cream and mix til soft peaks form.
- Mix in vanilla til soft firm peaks form.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Freeze 1 hr.
- Mix and refreeze.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for 4 hours.
- Transfer to a bread pan, glass and wrap in saran wrap.
- Freeze til its hardened like icecream.