Penne and Meatball Casserole.
You can have Penne and Meatball Casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Penne and Meatball Casserole
- It’s 16 oz of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- You need 2 of jars of spaghetti sauce (26oz. each).
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Penne and Meatball Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Mix hamburger, garlic salt and onion thouroughly. Form into 1 inch meatballs and place in skillet. Cook, turning frequently, until cooked through. Approx. 20-25 minutes. You can use store bought meatballs if you want..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions..
- In a large bowl mix meatballs, pasta, sauce and 1 cup of mozzarella. Pour into lightly greased 13×9 baking dish. Cover..
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly and hot. Uncover and top with remaining cheese. Cook until cheese is melted..