Orange Roasted Turkey Breast.
You can have Orange Roasted Turkey Breast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Roasted Turkey Breast
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless turkey breast.
- It’s 1 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 of orange; zested and sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Valencia orange peel seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 of olive oil; as needed.
Orange Roasted Turkey Breast instructions
- Marinate turkey breast overnight in orange juice..
- Pat turkey dry. Toss with enough oil to coat. Season both sides. Place turkey on bed of orange slices and roast at 300° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 165 °.
- Let rest 5 minutes before slicing. Garnish with zest..
- Variations; Basil, Italian seasoning, bacon fat, oregano, lemon, lime, grapefruit, applewood seasoning, honey,.