Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe). Eggless Vanilla Cake: When I posted this eggless vanilla cupcake recipe a few weeks back, I was being asked if it could be baked without the egg replacer powder. So I was looking for another eggless vanilla cake recipe which can be baked with simple ingredients and landed on this one. Eggless vanilla cake recipe with video and step by step photos.
It can be used as a base cake to frost or decorate. This Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe is the bomb!! Its sweet buttery flavor and light and moist texture make it perfect to celebrate any occasion! You can cook Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe)
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of – cup sugar.
- It’s 1 of – tsp baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 5 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract.
Just like all my recipes, I wanted to have simple ingredients that most people usually have on hand. This eggless vanilla cake recipe is moist with a soft crumb. It is made without condensed milk and tastes absolutely delicious. Great on its own with tea or dressed with frosting for an elegant celebration cake.
Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a greased 8″ square (or round…I prefer the round, but I’ve made this in both) baking pan..
- Make 3 depressions in the dry ingredients – two small and one large. Pour the vinegar and vanilla in each of the two smaller depressions, and the vegetable oil in the large one..
- Pour water over the entire thing and mix until smooth..
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let it cool, then top with your favorite frosting and enjoy!.
It can also be used to carve as a novelty cake. A simple, easy and effortless recipe that's. This is a very simple Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake and delicious recipe. Egg-less cakes can be tricky as they usually turn out dry and dense and crumble easily. But this one is a winner.