the best penne arabiata. Penne arrabbiata is a famous Italian recipe, a spicy hot pasta dish, easy & quick to prepare. One of the simplest and most well-known pasta sauces, arrabbiata consists of just tomatoes, garlic and dried red chillies (or pepperoncini). The dish is said to hail from the Lazio, and is most commonly eaten with penne as the ridges and holes of the pasta hold the sauce particularly well.
The Italian name for it is sugo. This simple, quick and spicy supper can be prepared with minimum fuss. But how 'angry' do you dare to make it? You can have the best penne arabiata using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of the best penne arabiata
- You need 500 grams of cooking cream.
- It’s 1000 grams of tomato sauce.
- You need 3 clove of garlic (smashed).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of stock chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzerella.
- You need 2 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 box of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
Angry penne – the spicy favourite of the Italian cuisine. A spicy pasta al'arrabiata – or spicy tomato sauce to you and me – an easy storecupboard pasta dish for a weeknight supper. Arrabiata translates to "angry," but this classic spicy Italian tomato sauce will leave you anything but. Get the recipe at Tasting Table.
the best penne arabiata step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- cook butter, olive oil , and smashed garlic till garlic turn gold. disolve the chicken broth in a cup of water and add them to the garlic mixture once they boil add cooking cream and keep stirring till they boil.
- add tomato sauce to the mixture and bring to boil while stirring.
- add oregano ,salt and pepper and stir..
- then add haf the amount of the cheese and stir.
- then add in the cooked pasta stir and add the remainig cheese and keep stirring for 5-10 minutes..
- serve with a little cheese on top..
Recipe adapted from the Tasting Table Test Kitchen. Best Penne L'arrabiata in the world!!! I ate Penne l'arrabiata at lot of places but it can never match the perfection at this restaurant! Pair with a white wine from the Colli Albani, such as Fontana di Papa. A good secondo (main dish) to serve after this pasta primo would be Saltimbocca alla Romana.