Avocado Deviled Eggs. Avocado Deviled Eggs – So much better than your traditional-style deviled eggs! Loaded with avocado and crisp bacon bits. Avocado deviled eggs topped with turkey bacon, jalapeno slices, and hot sauce are a colorful twist to the traditional recipe.
How to make Avocado Deviled Eggs. Avocado deviled eggs are a deliciously healthy option. AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS are the perfect snack for a low carb or keto diet. You can have Avocado Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 6 of Boiled eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare to taste of Mustard.
- It’s 2 of Avocados.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Lemon (optional).
Packed with healthy fats and enough protein to get you through, these deviled eggs make a tasty snack that's bursting with. These Avocado Deviled Eggs come with little prep time and many health benefits that puts a new twist on a classic American dish the whole family will enjoy. These Avocado Deviled Eggs are made without mayo, but still have the classic flavor I grew up with. I love how easy they are to make, using creamy avocado in the filling!
Avocado Deviled Eggs step by step
- Boil your eggs and peel. Slice long wise and place the yokes in a separate bowl..
- Mash the yokes until smooth and add about 2 tablespoons of mayo and one teaspoon of mustard and mix well. Add more mayo if its dry. You want a nice creamy texture but not to wet. Add salt pepper to taste..
- Cut avocados and mash in a separate bowl until creamy. Add a squeeze of lemon (optional) Spoon in to your yoke mixture gently until combined. Taste to be sure salt and pepper is not needed..
- Chop cilantro for garnish..
- Begin to spoon onto your eggs and garnish with cilantro and paprika..
An easy life hack we to pipe all three of our deviled egg recipes can be found here. But, basically, all you really do is scoop the filling into a ziplock bag, push it down to one of the. Avocado Deviled Eggs — A Healthy Appetizer for Your Next Gathering. These avocado deviled eggs have a punch of healthy fats. This is how to make deviled eggs RIGHT!